2023 Land Rover Defender V8 Model Review with Prices, Photos & Specs
On the heels of its highly-anticipated return, the iconic Land Rover Defender continues to build upon its world-renowned reputation as one of the most formidable off-roading luxury vehicles in the industry. In addition to an assortment of newly available packages and features, there is another performance-focused addition to the Defender family.
For the ultimate in performance, drivers can now equip their Defender 90 or Defender 110 with the venerable Supercharged 5.0-liter V8 engine. Land Rover Louisville is your top destination for the latest Defender V8 models. Our team is standing by to help you customize and reserve your Defender V8 today!
Defender V8 Video
Land Rover Defender V8 Models
Defender V8 (Available in 90 and 110 models)
Starting at $107,900 MSRP (Defender 90 V8)
Starting at $111,300 MSRP (Defender 110 V8)
Truly a driver’s SUV, the Defender V8 features a muscular Supercharged 5.0-liter V8 that delivers 518 horsepower and 461 lb-ft of torque. As a result, the Defender 90 V8 has the ability to rocket from 0 to 60 MPH in a remarkable 4.9 seconds on the way to a top speed of 149 MPH.
Defender V8 Carpathian Edition (Available in 90 and 110 models)
Starting at $115,000 MSRP (Defender 90 V8 Carpathian Edition)
Starting at $118,400 MSRP (Defender 110 V8 Carpathian Edition)
Engineered with the same proven V8 performance, Carpathian Edition variants feature exclusive exterior design accents. These include an exclusive combination of Carpathian Grey paint and Satin Protective film, along with a Black contrast tail door and contrast hood. Other interior enhancements include Windsor Leather, Dinamica® Suedecloth, and Robustec Seats.
Defender V8 Technical Enhancements
- Unique suspension design featuring bespoke spring and damper rates
- New Electronic Active Rear Differential with yaw controller
- Specialized transmission tuning
- Exclusive Dynamic setting in Terrain Response 2
- Updated roll bars
- Quad exhaust outlets
- Enlarged 14.9-inch Xenon Blue brake calipers
- Unique 22-inch style 5098 wheels in Satin Dark Gray
- Exclusive Cross Car Beam in Satin Black
- Suedecloth Steering Wheel Rim
- Upgraded Ebony Windsor Leather with Miko Suedecloth and Robustec accents, including unique V8 seat tab in Ebony
Defender V8 models will be available exclusively in Santorini Black, Yulong White, Lantau Bronze, and Carpathian Gray.